Как это видит Крис)

Kris99

Общительный
Есть такой день между днём Радио и Днём Победы - 8 мая - предлагаю повернуть 8-ку на 90 градусов)

Не нашёл я хорошего перевода для песни - поэтому предлагаю свой вольный.

Итак - "Не каждый день хорош, но что-то хорошее есть в каждом дне!"

Oh I'm on my way, I know I am
Somewhere not so far from here
All I know is all, I feel right now
I feel the power growing in my hair

Sitting on my own not by myself
Everybody's here with me
I don't need to touch your face to know
I don't need to use my eyes to see

I keep on wondering if I sleep too long
Will I always wake up the same or so?
And keep on wondering if I sleep too long
Will I even wake up again or something?

But times there were when I thought not
Bleeding half my soul in bad company
I thank the moon I had the strength to stop

I'm not making love to anyone's wishes
Only for the god I see
'Cause when I'm dead and lowered in my grave
That's gonna be the only thing that's left of me

Ох, я уже на выбранном мной пути и почти уверен, что цель близка как никогда
Всё, что я чувствую прямо сейчас - это энергия, которую я получаю сверху и внутри

Разговаривая сейчас сам с собою, я вовсе не одинок
Кто-то здесь со мной
Мне вовсе не обязательно прикоснуться к тебе рукой
Или увидеть тебя, чтоб быть уверенным в этом

И я не перестаю удивляться своему долгому сну заблуждений.
Буду ли я вставать утром как раньше или же это будет иначе
И не перестаю задаваться вопросом
Буду ли я хотя бы просто просыпаться или...

Ох, теперь я уже на пути к цели
Вспоминаю времена, когда думал, что никогда не приду
Я просто прожигал части своей души в ужасных компаниях
А сейчас спасибо Луне за то одиночество, давшее мне силы перестать тратить жизнь попусту

И мне без разницы кто обратится ко мне за помощью
Я окажу её именно для Бога, которого вижу теперь
Потому что даже когда меня не станет
Частица меня навсегда останется с Ним

Крис всем желает отличного настроения!

Vova

Общительный
Пользователь заблокирован
Есть такой день между днём Радио и Днём Победы - 8 мая - предлагаю повернуть 8-ку на 90 градусов)

Не нашёл я хорошего перевода для песни - поэтому предлагаю свой вольный.

Итак - "Не каждый день хорош, но что-то хорошее есть в каждом дне!"

Somewhere not so far from here
All I know is all, I feel right now
I feel the power growing in my hair

Sitting on my own not by myself
Everybody's here with me
I don't need to touch your face to know
I don't need to use my eyes to see

I keep on wondering if I sleep too long
Will I always wake up the same or so?
And keep on wondering if I sleep too long
Will I even wake up again or something?

But times there were when I thought not
Bleeding half my soul in bad company
I thank the moon I had the strength to stop

I'm not making love to anyone's wishes
Only for the god I see
'Cause when I'm dead and lowered in my grave
That's gonna be the only thing that's left of me

Ох, я уже на выбранном мной пути и почти уверен, что цель близка как никогда
Всё, что я чувствую прямо сейчас - это энергия, которую я получаю сверху и внутри

Разговаривая сейчас сам с собою, я вовсе не одинок
Кто-то здесь со мной
Мне вовсе не обязательно прикоснуться к тебе рукой
Или увидеть тебя, чтоб быть уверенным в этом

И я не перестаю удивляться своему долгому сну заблуждений.
Буду ли я вставать утром как раньше или же это будет иначе
И не перестаю задаваться вопросом
Буду ли я хотя бы просто просыпаться или...

Ох, теперь я уже на пути к цели
Вспоминаю времена, когда думал, что никогда не приду
Я просто прожигал части своей души в ужасных компаниях
А сейчас спасибо Луне за то одиночество, давшее мне силы перестать тратить жизнь попусту

И мне без разницы кто обратится ко мне за помощью
Я окажу её именно для Бога, которого вижу теперь
Потому что даже когда меня не станет
Частица меня навсегда останется с Ним

Крис всем желает отличного настроения!

Ленивец

Общительный
Just a young gun with a quick fuse I was uptight, wanna let loose I was dreaming of bigger things and Wanna leave my own life behind Not a "Yes sir", not a follower Fit the box, fit the mold Have a seat in the foyer, take a number I was lightning before the thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder Kids were laughing in my classes While I was scheming for the masses Who do you think you are? Dreaming 'bout being a big star You say you're basic, you say you're easy You're always riding in the backseat Now I'm smiling from the stage while You were clapping in the nosebleeds Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder (feel the) Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

Andrey53

Общительный
Just a young gun with a quick fuse I was uptight, wanna let loose I was dreaming of bigger things and Wanna leave my own life behind Not a "Yes sir", not a follower Fit the box, fit the mold Have a seat in the foyer, take a number I was lightning before the thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder Kids were laughing in my classes While I was scheming for the masses Who do you think you are? Dreaming 'bout being a big star You say you're basic, you say you're easy You're always riding in the backseat Now I'm smiling from the stage while You were clapping in the nosebleeds Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder Thunder, thunder Thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder Thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, feel the thunder (feel the) Lightning and the thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun- Thunder, thun-thun-thunder, thunder Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

LUDOMAH.COM
Сверху